The Delta Oscillating Edge Sander is perfect for the woodworkers shop. It features a handy storage bin. This machine is perfect for material removal on various positions.
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP, dual voltage 115-Volt/230-Volt (wired 230-Volt), 1 phase motor with 3,900 SFPM belt speed and 108 OPM
- 1/4 in. belt oscillation ensures full use of the belt, reduces uneven wear and helps reduce the potential for sanding lines while prolonging belt life
- Table height easily adjusts to position work piece in order to use a specific area of the sanding belt
- Aggressive, powerful sanding system for quick material removal in vertical or horizontal positions and any bevel positions in between
- Includes back stop, sanding drum cast iron support table, miter gauge, tracking tool, fence, (1) 6 in. x 89 in. 100 grit sanding belt and adjustment tools/wrenches
- Integral dust shroud and 4 in. dust port ensure optimum dust management